➡ Daily CA One Liners , 23 February 2018*
● Mobile app e-saathi launched at UP Investors Summit
● India 7th Most Targeted Nation for Web Application Attacks
● India signs MoU with Canada’s International Development Research Centre
● Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank begins operations
● Govt ropes in Nandan Nilekani for developing IT infrastructure for healthcare scheme
● India to host 1st International Solar Alliance on 11th March In New Delhi
● NITI Aayog would be launching a special cell called ‘Women Entrepreneurial and Innovation Cell’
● Uttar Pradesh becomes 1st Indian state to clear projects digitally
● NER’s first regional Centre for Agriculture with Israeli collaboration to be inaugurated in Mizoram
● The Haryana government launched “Parivartan”
● Odisha approves long-term linkage policy for bauxite
● Telangana, Taiwan signs agreement for better technology partnership
● India bag gold medal at 5th Commonwealth Nations Bridge Championship
● Asian Development Bank and India Sign $84 Million Loan for Water Supply in Bihar
● Manohar Parrikar Presents Rs 17,123-crore Goa Budget
● Japan denoted over 10,000 ballot boxes for Cambodia’s 2018 election.
● Government of India has constituted Empowered Expert Committee (EEC).
● Petro: Venezuela becomes first country to launch virtual currency
● 44th Khajuraho dance festival held in Madhya Pradesh
● India signs MoU with Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
● First sale of Electoral Bonds to commence from 1st March .