☀️ #Good_Morning_News : Daily Top 16 Headlines : 15 Oct 2018
– (14th October) is World Standards Day / International standards day.
– A Malaysian delegation led by the Human Resources Minister M. Kulasegaran visited India.
– President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of the Republic of Uzbekistan was on a visit to India.
– Japan joined joint exercise ‘Kamandag’(venom) with the United States and Filipino troops in Philippines for first time since World War II.
– Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath today announced a proposal was put forward to rename Allahabad as Prayagraj and the government supported it.
– The 13th Convention of Central Information Commission was held in New Delhi.
– The Arunachal Pradesh government has launched two farmer welfare schemes. CMSKY : Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojana, CMKSY : Chief Ministers Krishi Samuh Yojana
– Haryana Government launched an Anti-Terrorist Force (ATF) ‘Kavach, to deal with security challenges.
– Indian Navy today inducted its 1st Deep Submergence Rescue Vessel (DSRV).
– American online social media and social networking service company Facebook is testing ‘Unsend’ feature for chats on Messenger.
– Government’s premier think tank NITI Aayog has inked agreement with Microsoft India to deploy Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to address challenges in agriculture and healthcare and promote adoption of local language computing among others.
– India and Azerbaijan have signed protocol on trade and economic, science and technology cooperation.
– Guadeloupean author Maryse Conde (81) was awarded New Academy Prize in Literature.
– ⭐️ Sikkim was awarded UN Food and Agriculture Organisation’s (FAO) Future Policy Gold Award (Gold Prize) for its achievement in becoming the world’s first totally organic agriculture state.
– Great Britain lifted the 2018 Sultan of Johor Cup (Hockey) in Johor Bahru, Malaysia today.
– India’s 17-year-old shuttler Lakshya Sen settled for a Silver medal after he lost the men’s singles final against Li Shifeng of China in straight games in the Youth Olympics today.
NOTE :: ( ⭐️ 👈🏻 Symbol Shows V-IMP News )