Daily 17 #OnerLiners : 22 Oct 2018
– ⭐️ India’s longest river bridge will be built on Brahmaputra river in Assam
– Cope India air exercise: India, Japan, US planning to host joint trilateral air exercise
– AG600: China’s first amphibious aircraft completes first water takeoff.
– Deepika, Ranveer confirm marriage on November 14-15 this year
– Nehwal loses to world no. 1, finishes runner-up at Denmark Open
– Mumbai couple get married on India’s 1st luxury cruise
– Godzilla, Hulk among 21 unofficial constellations named by NASA
– Radio waves used to clear air for half-marathon runners in Delhi
– Kangana to train in kabaddi, gain 6-7 kgs for Panga: Reports
– ⭐️ 74% of H-1B visa holders in 2018 are Indians: US Report
– Anu Malik steps down as Indian Idol judge after #MeToo allegations
– PM hoists Tricolour at Red Fort on 75 yrs of Azad Hind govt
– ⭐️ One of the four registered political parties in Bhutan, Druk Nyamrup Tshogpa (DNT) is going to form new government in Bhutan.
– Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe arrived in India on a three-day visit.
– Actor Ruhaan Rajput, won the Mid-day Young Achiever Icons Award for the year 2018.
– Follow Us On Instagram.com/Harish.Taware
– ⭐️ Maeen Abdulmalik Saeed was sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Yemen.
– Foreign investors pull out ₹32,000cr from markets in 3 weeks
NOTE :: ( ⭐️ 👈🏻 Symbol Shows V-IMP News )