Daily 14 #OnerLiners : 25 Oct 2018
– Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with IT and electronic manufacturing professionals and key industry leaders from across the country in New Delhi.
– India Signs $777 Million Deal For Israeli Missile Defence Systems
– The Cabinet has approved-
1. Signing and ratification of Extradition Treaty between India and Malawi.
2. Creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs. 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA but not exceeding Rs.2,37,500/- each for new AIIMS at Rae Bareli, Gorakhpur, Bathinda, Guwahati, Bilaspur and Deoghar.
– 1st Trilateral Meeting Among India, Afghanistan And Iran Held in Tehran
– 2018 UN Day Concert Held In New York
– ⭐️ Sachin Tendulkar ( UNICEF Ambassador ) Gave Away Prizes To The Winners of South Asia Regional WASH Innovation
– ⭐️ Narendra Modi Conferred With Seoul Peace Prize
– ⭐️ RBI Lifts The Ban On Fino Payments Bank To Open New Accounts
– ⭐️ United Nations Day: 24 October
– World Development Information Day: 24 October
– Centre Sends CBI Director Alok Verma On Leave, Appoints M Nageshwar Rao As Interim Director
– ⭐️ Kohli Becomes Fastest to Reach 10,000 Runs in History of ODI Cricket
– ⭐️ Invest India wins UN Award for excellence in promoting investments in sustainable development
– ⭐️ China opens world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau and Zhuhai
– STAPCOR 2018: International Conference on Status and Protection of Coral Reefs held at Bangaram Island, Lakshadweep
NOTE :: ( ⭐️ 👈🏻 Symbol Shows V-IMP News )