Below is the Functions and Purpose of Banking Committee. Must read and learn.
1. Committee Set Up On Uttarakhand Floods – The committee will be headed by AK Ganju
2. JS Mathur committee – to revise Newspaper Advertisement Rates.
3. K. Ratna Prabha – Committee on indecent depiction of women in media.
4. Mukul Mudgal Committee – looking into US giant Walmart’s lobbying activities to enter India
5.Mukul Mudgal Committee: to look at process of film clearance.
6. MBN Rao Committee – to prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
7. SK Srivastava Committee – to formulate a policy on public-private partnership model to raise coal output.
8. K M Chandrasekhar Committee – for rationalization of foreign investment norms
9. Arvind Mayaram Committee – for giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
10. Janaki raman Committee – To investigate the security transactions of the bank
11. MS Ahluwalia committee – to evaluate aspects related to set up of Nalanda University
12. Sitakant Mahapatra committee – for inclusion of Bhojpuri language in eighth schedule of constitution
13. N R Narayana Murthy committee – for evaluation of corporate sector participation in Higher Education.
14. C Rangarajan committee – for poverty scale estimates in the country
15. MB Shah committee – for inspection of illegal mining activities
16. N Rangachary committee – to examine taxation policies for I.T. sector
17. Parthasarathi Shome committee – implementation of GAAR
18. Deepak Parekh committee – for Financing Infrastructure sector
19. Naresh Chandra committee – 14 member task force on security issues
20. Bhandari Committee – Reconstruction of RRBs