#Antonyms & Synonyms
1. EAGERNESS : enthusiasm: (उत्सुकता)
Example :His eagerness for fame can be seen in his actions.
2. ARDUOUS : difficult: (कठिन)
Example :The arduous task was completed on time.
3. FANATIC : an overenthusiastic person: (उन्मादी)
Example :The fanatics are disliked by everyone.
4. PINNACLE : top: (परमोत्कर्ष)
Example :They reached the pinnacle of their career honestly.
5. DETRIMENT : disadvantage: (अहित)
Example :They faced many detriments while achieving their goal.
6. ZEST : spicing: (स्वाद)
Example :A bit of zest is important in life.
7. WAYWARD : contrary: (स्वेच्छाचारी)
Example :The wayward points in the case made him lose it.
8. GAPE : stare: (मुँह बाये देखना)
Example :Many people gape in anger.
9. PINE : long for: (लालायित होना)
Example :They pined for a lot money and ended up in jail.
10. MUFFLED : quietened: (अवरुद्ध)
Example :He muffled the noise with his roar.