Answer. Unchanged & 7.25 %
Answer. Ranil Wickremesinghe & Maithripala Sirisena,Columbo.
Answer. Ashwani Lohani and Rohit Nandan
4) Who became the Chairman of Public Enterprises Selection Board?
Answer. Ajit Kumar Seth
5) Who became the new Election Commissioner of India & also name the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Answer. Om Prakash Rawat & Syed Nazim Zaidi
6) Who has been appointed as the United States (US) Ambassador to Sri Lanka and Maldives? What is the capital of Maldives?
Answer. Atul Keshap and Male
7) Who became the new chairperson of Delhi Commission for women?
Answer. Swati Maliwal
8) Who became the Chairman of food safety regulator Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
Answer. Ashish Bahuguna
9) Who has been appointed as the Chairman of telecom regulator Telecom Regulatory Authority of India?
Answer. Ram Sevak Sharma
10) Who won the James Tait Black award 2015 and for which book he/she was given the award?
Answer. Bangladesh novelist Zia Haider Rahman for his novel In the Light of What We Know.
11) Who won the prestigious Gujar Mal Modi Award for Innovative Science and Technology for the year 2015?
Answer. Prof. Mustansir Barma
12) Who has been awarded the Saraswati Samman for the year of 2014? Also tell this was the ___th Sarawati Samman awarded.
Answer. Dr. M Veerappa Moily. He received the award for his epic Sri Ramayana Mahanveshanam written in Kannada.
13) Who won the Ramanujan Prize for year 2015 and for which field this award is given?
Answer. Amalendu Krishna and mathematics
14) Who has been awarded with the first-ever Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela Prize by the United Nations?
Answer. Helena Ndume of Namibia and Jorge Sampaio of Portugal
15) Who became the new governor of Himachal Pradesha and also name the CM of Himachal Pradesh?
Answer. Acharya Dev Vrat & Virbhadra Singh
16) Who has been announced as the tiger ambassador of Maharashtra recently and also name the CM of Maharahstra?
Answer. Sachin Tendulkar & Devendra Fadnavis
17) Name the Arab country which was visited by PM Narendra Modi and also name the capital of the country?
Answer. United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi
18) The Union Government announced that it will sell ______ per cent stake in Indian Oil Corporation on the stock market through an offer for sale. Also, name the CMD of IOC.
19) How many telecom companies are to be benefitted after the RBI’s approval to Payment Banks in India?
Answer. Four telecom companies — Vodafone India, Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular and Reliance Jio
20) Which bank recently launched the first of its kind fully automated digital locker Named ‘Smart Vault’? Also, name the CMD & Headquarter of the given bank.
Answer. ICICI & Chanda Kochhar, Mumbai